Discover how organisations use Hypi
to transform and deliver high impact via Low-Code.
Hypi’s Low-code (BaaS) platform empowers organisations to create, transform and deliver ROI with less code and less time.
Hypi offers a legit-code solution. Hypi’s low-code platform can replace, augment, enhance, or supplement your core legacy systems and applications, whether you’re looking to update a few crucial business processes or fully rebuild.
Over the last three (3) years, organisations have adapted Hypi’s Low-code BaaS to modernise their legacy infrastructure. Here’s how they did it:
- Outdated systems: Hypi low-code is automatically interpolable. Therefore you can retain your core system logic while developing and extending your infrastructure. Organisations adapted this strategy for data management, allowing their developers to focus on delivering a better customer experience. Yields at least 20% in ROI.
- Modern Architecture: Hypi low-code fits seamlessly in your existing stacks, allowing US and European organisations to gradually replace their legacy systems by creating newer apps and web services and, over time, decommission legacy apps as new ones are released. They are saving thousands of dollars and development time.
- Agility and development velocity: In the height of the pandemic, a Polish Hospital became aware of how critical it is to update their infrastructure and migrate staff from using hand help materials like paper and pens to digital applications for managing their patient. They’ve adopted Hypi, and their teams were able to complete development in under 6 Weeks.
- Reusable data models: Organisations with outdated modules and piles of business requirements were able to adopt Hypi low-code pre-built modules, to quickly create applications that match their business requirements and retain their core logic. They were speeding up typically lengthy and uncomfortable expansion and migration processes, saving thousands of dollars.
Whether you’re thinking of building your next big idea or the next big thing, Hypi empowers entrepreneurs and businesses to deliver High impact applications with a small team. Hypi’s low-code BaaS lets front-end developers create new business applications 10x faster without relying on backend developers and DevOps.
Since Hypi’s inception, our mention has always been to reduce the time businesses take to get their products to their customers. We have witnessed the adoption of Hypi low-code across a range of products, from BI tools to social media apps that have taken less than eight weeks to build
Here’s how they did it:
- Managed Data: Hypi’s database and storage instances are fully managed, instantly scalable, secure and fault-tolerant, allowing businesses to rapidly prototype ideas and pivot based on their customer requirements and needs. Organisations that adapted Hypi for rapid prototyping were able to see immediate returns with a two-person team.
- Serverless Computing: Reducing and removing redundancies in the development life cycle is part of Hypi’s mission, alongside taking care of any computing resources in a fast and in-expensive way, so businesses can keep being lean and agile.
- Powerful APIs: Businesses could deep-dive with their developers focusing on customer experiences and business needs. Hypi APIs are made to be robust, compact, and familiar. It doesn’t matter if you’re comfortable with REST or GraphQL. Hypi low-ode provides a self-documented and instantly provision endpoint for all their backend resources.
- DevOps-Free: Small businesses in Europe with ten employees or fewer can conquer larger projects and build customer-centric apps on Hypi’s low-code foundation to focus on innovation and growth, DevOps free.
- Multi-tenancy & Authorisation: Hypi’s low-code solution has built-in multi-tenancy, enabling businesses to account for complex roles and administration capabilities. Creators can have consolidated reporting, analytics, and increased data security.
Suppose you are in a business role in your company. In that case, you’re probably very familiar with the frustration of waiting for a professional developer or an IT expert to build some survey form to collect data, integrate several systems to facilitate a business process, or even automate mundane tasks. These are the most common use cases that drive organisations to adopt Hypi’s low-code.
Large government organisations and enterprises adopt Hypi’s low-code solution for process automation and integrations. Using Hypi low-code, multiple organisations could automate processes and improve quality at scale.
Here’s how a large Pharmaceuticals leverage Hypi’s low-code:
- Siloed data: It’s hard to get the big picture together when data becomes siloed and spread across multiple departments. Using Hypi’s low-code BaaS, they could integrate and synchronise data between various parts of their business to create dashboards and BI tools that tell the whole story.
- Multiple SaaS vendors: It’s not uncommon for businesses to have various products from different vendors, of which none necessarily knows how to communicate with each other. Using Hypi’s low-code, they created an automated process that uniquely talks to each vendor’s SaaS product, collating all the different data points in Hypi’s low-code solution to drive business decisions.
- Onboarding: Hypi’s low-code solution is interoperable by default and enables organisations to seamlessly integrate and create new onboarding and offboarding of employees, increasing efficiency at all levels and making data accessible to all employees.
Often organisations will think that they are limited with options for building or modernising their existing infrastructure. Two of those options are investing in off-the-shelf products and spending tons of money on customisation. The second option is to do it yourself, investing tons of upfront cash for resources and highly-skilled developers, which can take up to a minimum of 18 months before seeing any returns on ROI. Both approaches are time-consuming and put businesses at risk.
Since Hypi’s inception, our low-code has aimed to reduce the redundancies in software development and organically increase the developer’s velocity.
Hypi’s low-code solution seamlessly fits the organisation’s existing infrastructure and teams. It matters not if you were operating as an agile team or waterfall development.
Here’s how it works:
- Managed Relational Database: Hypi’s low-code solution is automatically interoperable, so organisations could break down their monolith applications in microservices that use a relational database that is fully encrypted, distributed, fault-tolerant and self-healing.
- External Tables: Organisations can link external tables to establish cross-system data relationships. And with Hypi’s low-code BaaS query language ARCQL, they can confidently query all integrated data sources through a highly secure GraphQL or REST API.
- Auto-generated CRUD: Hypi low-code automatically generates CRUD APIs for your tables, backed by secured encryptions so that organisations can isolate and integrate microservices for every outdated module with their monolith.
As businesses discover the value of IoT, they struggle with integrating smart IoT endpoints with legacy systems, organising the data, and presenting the outcome as actionable, context-aware insights. But Hypi’s low-code BaaS helps speed up the integration process and provides APIs and user-friendly data outputs.
IoT apps are complex. Collecting data requires integration between many disparate systems, starting with IoT endpoints such as sensors, communication devices, cars, etc. Here’s how farmers in the Caribbean and businesses in Europe use Hypi low-code to empower their business decision and workflow by collating IoT data into a central system.
- Existing IoT platforms: Organisations use existing platforms like IBM Watson to process and analyse the data from the endpoints. With Hypi low-code BaaS, they can build web and mobile applications that turn data into actionable insights.
- Protocols: Hypi low-code comes with IoT protocols like MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport), CoAP (Constrained Application Protocol), WebSocket, and more for connecting your devices.
- Triggers & Workflows: Businesses adopted Hypi low-code to build a new workflow that gets triggers based on the data that pumps into the platform, automatically triggering another workflow and processes.